Bumper ads are 6 seconds (or shorter) and play before, during, or after another video. Viewers don’t have the option to skip the ad. Make use of bumper ads when you want to reach viewers broadly with a short, memorable message:
Micro-Content pieces are attention grabbers that have the potential to create buzz. Short content is eminently shareable but fairly short lived. It’s also inexpensive to produce.
“Bumper ads are ideal for driving incremental reach and frequency, especially on mobile, where ‘snackable videos’ perform well.”
Zach Lupei, product manager for video ads at Google.
You are then faced with a challenge to be able to convey your message, showcase a strong presence, all in just 6 seconds. Keeping it niche, to the point and simple is a huge key to harnessing the full power of a 6 second video.
Here’s why your B2B SaaS business needs Bumper Ads now
- It turns a complex idea into something simple.
- Your 30-second spots don’t hold all the answers
- It stands out from the crowd & communicates uniqueness.
- It makes the audience really feel their pain point
- They are Low Risk, High Reward
- Helps with Brand Lift
- Use pain points for Audience Targeting
- It encourages viewers to take action.
- It helps build a solid and consistent brand.
“90% of bumper ad campaigns boosted global ad recall by an average of 30%”